Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It wasn't enough

Chapel wasn't enough to push me over the edge into doing something. I half expected to walk out energized and ready to switch majors. But, alas. It wasn't enough.

Of course, the simple fact that I really wanted it to be enough might be indication enough that I have it in me, I just need to suck it up and do it.

By the by, I've gone exactly a month without updating this. I feel semi-bad. Though I'm sure most of you have abandoned reading this by now.

Excellent... my plan is nearing completion...

Goodbye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. What do you want - or want yourself to want - to switch to?

Anonymous said...

Now Kemp you can't have honestly expected that to happen can you? Really now, when you go into something amazing or life altering to happen, I've seen it before, expectations lead to disappointment. Call me stoic but it just seems that when you expect something big, maybe something little will happen. Oh and don't feel bad about not updating while you are still at school.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaaa. You expect me to stop reading? You know me not at all.

J/k.

"I know what I'm doing! Just kidding!" You'll figure it out.

What chapel?

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

friend

first of all, it wasn;t a kind of chapel that made you want to change majors. i don;t think that was the point. but if you wanted it to that badly... well... maybe... jsut maybe... you should. ~ i thought about ending it here, but i have too much to say ~ You have a lot of talent in a lot of areas. the thing to keep in mind is this: God did not give us passions and talents to be used as hobbies. Whether it's the videogame industry, theatre (wink'wink), youth ministry, or anything else, i think there has to be some sort of burning desire.
the question is "are you really thinking about switching your major"?

Good day to you friend, see you tomorrow.
Shalom and all of the best to you,

CJ