Monday, February 19, 2007

This isn't that interesting...

I like contentment. I don't feel it very often, but when it happens, I like it. Lots.

I'm not going to lie. I like warmth and sunshine. Today was the most beautiful day in a long time and I think that is largely affecting my contented mood.

I don't mind.

On the way back from Compass today, Christian and I rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof, then took the long way back and blasted music the whole way. It was glorious.

I feel like I should put something really interesting here since I haven't really updated in a long while. I'm not sure I have anything all that interesting to say...

Yep. I got nothin.

Maybe whoever reads this (You know, you three people...) could leave me something interesting.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, it is shown that surgeons who play video games are better at handling precise machines during laproscopic surgeries. So, it is not too late to go to med school and become a surgeon. Or perhaps you could create a video game where a person has to do surgery...

Anonymous said...

Something interesting... I believe this would be permission to post while in the same state. Well here is something interesting. You know of the college republicans? Well they may or may not be starting up at Cornerstone. But that isn't terribly interesting, so how about... Since China is a command ecomony, the rates of exchange are the same no matter where you go to exchange money. This is why it is cheaper to exchange your money over there than over here.

Anonymous said...

umm... i don't think i can beat that first comment... *thanks for stealing my thunder, jennifer* ... me? have something interesting to say? hardly... but i enjoyed the warmth today too, brought back memories of, pleasent times... i will admit, i've stuggled a lot with the word contentment... it doesn't agree with me. but then again, i'm the arch enemy of all correctly defined words. have to throw a wrench in there somewhere... see? now i'm rambling, look what you started. this is why you never ask cj to say something interesting... because then she keeps typing until she thinks something interesting has come up... bah. i'll just give you the random fact of the moment (brought to you by www.hookedonfacts.com) "Armadillos can get leprosy" ... just picture that... an armadillo with leprosy... teehee... ok. cj is tired and she needs to sleep.. too bad it won't be for another long time... umm.. many hours... i give up...

Anonymous said...

I found CJ's ramblings interesting.

Hey look, you have four comments!!

You've already heard what would be considered "interesting" from me.

Contentment? Sort of... we'll get back to that one.

Glad the sunshine made you happy. :)

~*~ Rad