Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Panic in the streets!

AAAHHH!!!

Bart Allen is dead. The Legion of Superheroes traveled back in time to revive Barry Allen, but in the process actually brought back Wally West. The mission was not a failure, though - the essence of Barry is in a lightning rod currently being held by Braniac 5 in the 31st century.

The Sinestro Corps is invading the positive matter universe! (I must get this title...) They've broken Cyborg Superman and Superboy Prime out of their prisons on Oa and given them wrings! Kyle Rayner's powers are stricken from him and he is possessed by Parallax! The Anti-Monitor is back and is with Sinestro!

Kyle Rayner is possessed by Parallax!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! Superboy Prime has a Yellow Ring!!! The Zamarons are collecting energies of all emotions, not just the known powers of Love (Purple), Will (Green), and Fear (Yellow)!!!

AAHHHH!!! Panic in the streets!!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Do I sense sarcasm in your comment?

Anonymous said...

Me thinks he's being saracastic...

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

*runs around waving arms above head* AHHHHHHHHHH! AH! AH! AH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*stops*
*looks left*
*looks right*
*runs around waving arms above head*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AH! AH! AH!
*stops*
hi, kemp. good to see you are alive.
sorry there's some ... panic ... right now...
say hello to the comic book world for me...

Anonymous said...

MUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Flee before my power you pitiful humans. FLEE!!!
Oh the panic, Oh The CHAOS!!
Buahahaha, there is no one that can stop me in this universe.

Anonymous said...

Hm. In "this universe" you say...? I shall pull out heros from my universe says me. XD

~*~ Rad

Jennifer said...

Nope, Dr. Stamm is allowing me to substitute another class for it, which actually might count as 2 other required classes as well...

ransomedhandmaiden said...

I don't think it's sarcasm. I think it's Kemp obsessing over comics. Which isn't anything new.

Happy Birthday, Kemp.