Friday, August 15, 2008

(Possible) woops.

So I linked this blog with my Facebook notes. Now my thoughts are really open for all the world to see. Possibly even on their news feeds (until I change that).

Why?

Because I'll hopefully be updating this more as the semester starts and I start giving myself a words per day routine.

Because I want to be a better writer and the only way to do that is to write and let people read it.

Because I sometimes have thoughts I want to share with people and gain their thoughts from but my blog doesn't get much traffic.

Because I'm tired and my decision making probably isn't the best.

Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

Thia Lewis said...

You're already a good writer; (it's harder to convey one's thoughts to readers- in your clear and simple fashion- than some might imagine). But practice does improve...

I thought once of linking my blog to facebook, but I didn't want to annoy everyone with all the updates... "Cynthia has written [another] note." :-) (*