Sunday, December 28, 2008

Warm nights.

It is 62 degrees Fahrenheit outside right now. Before I went to work, I saw the sun. After work, I put all the windows down and opened the sun roof. This is, like, the best day ever.

There's something about 60 degree weather at night that rejuvenates my soul. Perhaps it is the Florida blood. Maybe it's something else. But right now, I could go for just about anything.

Specifically, sitting on the back porch of a house on a patio that I helped build and decorate with some nice icicle lights and Japanese lanterns. With a small fire. And something warm to drink. And someone to enjoy it with.

I hope the future comes soon.

3 comments:

Thia Lewis said...

sounds like a dream... and I would trade my sleep for a night like it. (*

Rad said...

Whelp, it's cold here...

Lucky you.

~*~ Rad

Maverick said...

I understand your desire. I felt the same feeling when I walked outside, an invigorating fullness, like my lungs had been without breath for a time.
I wonder sometimes if we ever realize that the future is closer then we realize, that that' "perfect moment" happens all the time, we just don't realize it... why is it we always want something more, something more perfect?
~shake head~ thinking too much... :)