Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's been a long time.

Oh hey, blog. Nice to see you again.

There's been some changes.

First (and most obviously), I changed the template. Isn't it lovely?

Second (and most importantly), I updated my portfolio page. You may now flood my inbox, job offers.

Thirdly (and most unlikely), I'm going to try to write on this thing a bit more. GDC is coming up and there's plenty going on in the game industry to talk about (in addition to my own, clearly inspired ramblings). I've already got quite a few articles buzzing around in my head that will likely find their way onto a keyboard in the coming days and weeks.

Anyway. We'll see.

P.S. If you haven't checked out my roommate and I's blog, you can click the link at the top of the page. That'll take you to the other blog that holds the podcasts.

P.P.S. I also added another doo-hicky to the sidebar on the right. Now, there's a little thing telling people what I'm working on. Because it's been quite a lot and will continue to be quite a bit.

No comments: