Friday, February 03, 2006

Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my clementiiiiiinne!

I'm watching the Music Man right now and I'm feeling the urge to be in a musical.

In other news, I just got a call from my neighbor in New Mexico. He's shipping off to boot camp next week for the Marines. Then, he's coming back and getting engaged. Then, he's gonna get married some time early summer. Weird... I'm very happy for him. His life wasn't really going anywhere in particular, so this will give him some direction. The marriage thing I'm not too sure about, but hey.

Back to the Music Man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Michael told you not to be in Honk... (If that's a musical) Heh. :-P

Glad the movie went well.

I hope God's directing your friend's life. May he listen to God's direction, and follow. :)

See you at lunch!

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

Cucumber! What up? Just thought I would drop you a note. See ya! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha-HA! Ellie hath discovred your Blog! XD

I wondered how long it would be that I was the only one with a comment here... Lol.

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

It's a great pity that the urge came three days too late.

(I'm in, by the way!)

I need to talk to you about intro to theatre... maybe you can update me on some of the amazingly cool stuff I've missed. :-/