Thursday, February 09, 2006

To be, or not to be, that is the question

I'm at a really awkward point in my life right now. I have no real short term assignments to do, but the research paper has finally been assigned. I could either work on that long term assignment or I could do nothing. Oh, the indecision.

Is it Saturday yet? I'm really tired of one acts. And tonight, right after rehearsal, I have a group interview for leadership next year. I'm not really in the mood to go to a group interview about leading Cornerstone when I'm not sure I'll even be at Cornerstone.

Oh, well.

Homework time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Hug*

Who but God knows the future?

Its sad, neither you nor I know if we'll be here next year. Our group is breaking up slowly and it makes me sad.

*Trusts God* *Still struggles*

I'm sure the interview will go fine, as will the one act.

One more day.... we can last that long.

~*~ Rad

(Thanks again for picking up the dye for me.)

Anonymous said...

indecision sucks!

Anonymous said...

Hey kemp.... Dont you just love that time.. its like the worst- its worse than super busy times... cuz you dont want to do anything you dont have to do anything... but you know you should do somthing... Ahhh! To rest or be an overachiever...hmmm let me think....
Anyways whats the idea of not being at cornerstone anymore? Did you kow tony was accepted( hmm that would scare me away..lol jk.. sooo just jk)
Miss ya

Anonymous said...

Well, if you want advice, I'd say work on it a little - you know, get started - but don't kill yourself over it. Rest from the stress of one acts.

As far as the rest of your life...
I'm a little biased, of course, as I obviously want you to stay here. I hope the group interview goes (went?) well.

Anonymous said...

I too agree with Annie... Come back! ^_^

Though, I don't know what I'm doing for the next school year either... *Gets Ellie-ish* Sad day.

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

Hey you.
Im sry i missed you at church. my mom had a ton of work to do and couldnt go to church and she asked me if i would stay amd keep her company cuz we never get time anymore these days. But im glad you had a good time with alex newayz!! He really misses ya.
SO i heared the reason you are thinking of leaving cornerstone ...i dont know if you want it broad casted so i wont but ...thats sweet. keep us updated.