Monday, January 29, 2007

Bright Ideas...

Is over.

My life comes back to me after this week. I'll be able to get ahead on homework, actually do what I'm supposed to do, and maybe even get some extra-curricular studying (that'd be video games and such...)

Speaking of, Final Fantasy XII is really good. It has its moments where you wonder what's going on and why, but on the whole it's been amazing so far. (I can't believe he was a Judge!) The character development has been slow and steady, the plot is delightfully politcal, the world is given massive proportions (you don't save the world, you save a region...), and there's no massive love story given central attention (it's mostly past love for now...). Anyway, I could go on, but I won't.

I'm going to bed right now. Goodbye Mac, Genevra, Joshua, and everyone else... It's been fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... it's over.

A Final Word From Gen to Josh: stop drinking... and let's start from "like a family...", pack our bags and go to Mexico.

From CJ to Kemp: yeah, he was a Judge... i knew i liked him for a reason. thanks for such a great show.

Goodnight Kemp.
Goodbye Josh.
Goodbye Genevra.

and Mac, I'll see you in the morning.

Clarissa

Anonymous said...

i don't know what to do with all my time, Kemp. it is like, i can actually do homework... i don't know how to handle it...

i see on facebook you are watching Citizen Kane right now... classic, it's beautiful... and tell me that Orsen Wells creepily somewhat reminds you of our very dear president...

see you tomorrow.

C

Anonymous said...

Finally!