Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So... I had this idea.

I used to have a program that you could design your own RPGs on. It was kinda neat, but I never had the patience really to sit down and do it 1) Because I'm impatient about things like that, and 2) my ideas were too big.

So I had this idea to get that program again. But this time, I'll try to be more patient and I'll work on more manageable game ideas. Little mini-games that have a 2 hour story, maybe. Not 4o hour.

If I'm going to be making 5 minute films as a film major instead of feature films, why can't I make what amounts to a 5 minute video game?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good. do it. good idea. beucase you think big.

Anonymous said...

Sounds plausible

ransomedhandmaiden said...

That sounds like fun. I'd enjoy playing them.