Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back of the head voices

It's funny. Every so often, I get these things in the back of my head that tell me things.

Lately, they've been saying a lot - get ahead on your homework, here's a story idea, be a game designer, Story is King, pursue God, etc. But lately, I've heard a new(ish) one about leadership.

I'm not sure what exactly it's saying, but I feel like I may need to do something leadership-y soon. If it really is a gift that people point out to me as they have, then I should eventually do something about it.

So that's something I've been thinking a little about lately. If any of you have an prophetic truth to speak into my life in this area, feel free to go at it. If not, that's cool. I'm sure God will eventually be pretty clear about the matter.

5 comments:

Crystal Kitten said...

did you apply to be a CUF next year? because you COULD do that (with me)... just sayin. ;)

Anonymous said...

Disclaimer: This is NOT prophetic truth.
Church? I know you love school and all that comes with the whole leadership thing... but what about getting involved in a leadership position in church: jr. high, high school, small group (which I know you already do), etc?
And I agree with whatever is in the back of your brain... there's some good stuff that comes out of there.

Michael said...

hm, maybe you should look back, you've already been asked to do stuff at Impact. I know with your wanderlust that you won't be around much longer, but why not do something while you're still around?
By the way, I do not claim to be a prophet.

Anonymous said...

In your own words, "Do it."

I was thinking church, too...

Anonymous said...

They are looking for male SLD's (like they are desperate) It can be a really good oportunity to influence a lot of guys, while only directly to meet with 3-6 unless you want more involvement with the hall.
Might not be up your alley but hey it's an idea thrown out there.
-Becky