Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fear me

So apparently, I'm a stud. A warrior stud...

Kemp - comes from the Old English kempe, meaning brave, athletic, bold, or strong.

Brandle - hard to track, but goes to a pet name for South German brand, which hearkens to Germanic for sword.

Lyons - comes from Middle English lion (meaning lion), which came to be a nickname for a fierce or brave warrior; alternatively, it comes from the Celtic god Lugh, who had a sword that drinks blood and was a kickin warrior and originator of art.

So, pretty much I'm a stud with a sword.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could have told you that one.

:-P

~*~ Rad

Michael said...

that doesn't quite work out so well with my name. eh.

Jennifer said...

Aren't name meanings awesome? Mine's kind of funny...

Anonymous said...

hmmm, wonder what inspired that?