Sunday, March 12, 2006

Home again, home again

I get to go back to school tonight! Yay! We'll probably leave in an hour or so! Yay!

Spring break was good, but it will be nice to be back in my room.

Just kidding. We're not leaving until nine. Oh well, I'll be back soon.

I have a little bit of conclusion left to write on my paper, too. I need to take a look at a few of my sources before I can finish it. It shall be done. For tomorrow. To be turned in.

I don't think I did as well on this paper as the last one. I really hope that it doesn't kill my grade this semester...

Update over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeeeee!! You 'n Nate'll be home soon! Heck yes!

Glad the paper is very nearly done. I'm sure you did fine. :)

I thought about you over break while watching Smallville cuz of the Flash references...

Yeah, that's about it.

See you!

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel special!! Kemp looked at my Xanga! Twice! Yesterday! At 3:19 EST!

:D ^_~

Hrm. And you'll be leaving for home in about 20 minutes. Heh.

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be back. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Michael said...

Welcome back, two days late. You know I looked at the menu and it seems that breakfast is the best meal of the day, sad I know, well I think I will take a page out of your book (I actually found that the other day during break, it became a bookmark) I am off to venture into dreamland