Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This is all I've got.

Finally! **insert maniacal laughter** I have found a compiler for C++ and I have started programming again! The going is slow and I've forgotten most everything I knew back in 11th grade, but I'll learn! Maybe I'll even post small programs here... (Not that they'd be very fun)

I scheduled for next semester. I scheduled out the next six semesters in the event that I'll be here that whole time as a double Youth Min/Bible major and Computer Science minor. I'm not sure if I'll stick with that, but we'll see about that later.

I still haven't found out about the internship over the summer. I'm giving him until tomorrow evening before I email him again. After that, well... let's just say I'd rather not be his Inbox.

I think that's it. Questions? Email me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you are enjoying programming!
See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I understand the first paragraph... I am getting that you are in a programming class? Yay!!

Yeah, I have next semester planned out too. And half of the second semester of sophomore year planned out too!! Joy. :-P I am glad you are at least going to be here next year. *Many smiles* And that you have it planned out /that/ far!! Good for you.

I am sorry about not knowing about the internship. Not knowing isn't fun. :(

Email you? I have... didn't really have a question in it though.

Love you too amigo. On the morrow.

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo Kemp!!! I hate programming!!! haha, anyway, i just thought that I'd throw a bit of a fit after last quarter's abomination of a "course" on programming...I'm glad that you found a C++ compiler tho...I know that if you have linux, or at least the one that I was on, that there's one built in, along with emacs and such...I don't know, anyway, So I'm in a band for Campus Crusade now...I'm fairly excited for that, you should come down and see us play, it's gonna be awesome! Ok, time for bed, I'm rambling on about nothing. Again. Cya!