Friday, March 09, 2007

It is done...

I've sent off the request. We'll see what happens...

It's funny how I've gotten Facebook friend requests from creepy kindergarten friends who track me down out of nowhere. How do they remember me? I was in their class for a year and they found me on Facebook? Was it an accident? Did they remember the name or was there something attached to the name? Because I guarantee that I probably only clicked accept because I remembered the name and nothing else. Heck, I did that for most of my elementary school friends...

How does a person's life count? How can one make an impact without being impacted themselves? I know it makes sense when I think about it; I've been impacted by youth pastors and teachers who probably barely remember me, but a peer?

Love. Stinking love. That's what it all boils down to.

Love God, love people. It's really quite simple.

But it's so very hard.

(If CJ is allowed to have these introspective, slightly mysterious posts, then so am I, darn it...)

Have a good day, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can have introspective, slightly mysterious posts all you want. I don't care what other people say, they don't need to know everything, and besides, making them wonder is a good way of keeping them on the edge of their seats.
Sent off a friend request, eh? well, don't know if I know exactly know to whom or why, but good for you.
~sigh~ Do I have to go over again how loving God and loving people isn't that difficult? I think it's the people that make it complicated in this world. well, the people who think it's difficult make it complicated... I'm not putting you in that group... but ... gosh, i think someone needs to take my shovel away from me, i'm kinda digging too big of a hole here...
Life is life and it shall be lived, and that inculdes loving, everybody. ~shrug~ good luck.