Thursday, March 29, 2007

I just realized something...

First of all, I quite frequently end the title of my posts with an ellipsis... Like that.

Second of all, I wrote about wanting a wife in my last post and I also quoted Frank Sinatra's "Come Fly With Me." It just occured to me that the two are somewhat related. After all, one of the lines is "It's perfect for a flying honeymoon they say." So... just so we're all clear, that song was stuck in my head, nothing more.

Third of all, I don't actually want an arranged marriage. Unless you're Joe Allred. Then you have permission to find me a wife.

Last of all, I'm up far too late. I should have been in bed at least an hour ago. Shame on me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that, I'm sure I'm partly to blame for your late night stayings up...
and good luck to Joe.
and it's true; Hoppa really ISN'T a woodchuck.
I know you're disappointed, but try to get over it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that, I'm sure CJ is indeed somehow at fault, but then again you bring this upon yourself. Welcome to the club of the nightowl. The early gets the worm but the nightowl gets the early bird.

Anonymous said...

You do not get me. Well, you get to me... and you rub off on me. Dork.

That was all directed at Michael.

Yes you are up late again. Shame shame! Drinking again? Triple shame.

I am sorry about the wife thing. I'll find you a wife if you find me a boyfriend. XD

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

I'll find you a wife and find Rachel a boyfriend if the both of you find me a full time job this summer.

The Kemp said...

Stop having conversations with each other on my blog! That's weird.

Oh, and I could get you a job.

Would Ohio be a problem for you?

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that mean that you couldn't have converstions with us too? *Innocent eyes*

CJ... have you tried anything on campus? As in campus services? Or... I don't know if there is an or. You could try the Atletic Department, I know they're always looking for help.

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

No. We will not stop having conversations on here. It give you comments and makes you feel special. Plus, it's fun.

Ohio? Yeah, that might be a problem. You'd have to put up with me for a whole summer, becuase you KNOW that I'd bug you. But we may just have to stoop to that level if it comes to it.
On Campus? maybe until the end of the school year but people usually aren't looking for people in the middle of the semester.... and I ain't staying for the summer.

teehee... 7 comments... that's the most that there's been in a while. Huzzah for conversations on blogs!