Friday, October 19, 2007

Good news!

So all that internal locus of control stuff might actually work. Especially when others are playing along.

The CEO I was going to email today? Yeah. Totally emailed him.

He totally replied within 6 hours of my email. With good news. Possible internship news.

It still may be early for me to get my hopes up, especially since I don't exactly have any marketable skills - not even as a code monkey. But! There is hope.

So if you could continue to pray for me, friends (heck, even enemies. It'd be good for both of us.), I would be greatly appreciative.

6 comments:

ransomedhandmaiden said...

Well, marketable skills or no, you at least have charisma coming out your ears. It can't hurt.

I find it amusing that a lot of the listed advice (or equivalents) was just recently given to me at the Entertainment speaker series...

Anonymous said...

Yes, he does have charisma coming out of his ears, doesn't he Annie? :) I like that.

I... don't know what to tell you, honestly, except that I will keep praying and I hope that the CEO person leads somewhere great.

And that your story ideas are AMAZING. :)

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Katie Wilson formerly of ABQ now SD. My Email address is Katiewilson1000@aol.com write me.

Anonymous said...

Katie! ^________^

~jenny

Anonymous said...

~smile~

Anonymous said...

Happy guinea pigging. grin.