Sunday, January 22, 2006

Don't Panic

So things are getting better. I went to Evensong tonight and had a bit of a cry and I've begun to settle things with people...

I'd love to put a generic, "If I've ever wronged you, I'm sorry," but that just doesn't cut it. Ever.

God's had my back this whole time. I've felt like He's been completely gone, and I'm not necessarily right next to Him, but I finally feel like I'm moving in a positive direction in my spiritual life. Now the rest just has to follow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad. I was blessed by your joy tonight.

Anonymous said...

*Hug*

~*~ Rad

Michael said...

God is closer than we think, huh that sounds oddly familiar. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey you... i havent heard from you in a while. Imn glad things are going well.. im sure the last thing you need is me to drive up to see you for a yearly nag.