Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I got my luggage. Oh, yeah, by the way, I saw Spamalot.

I think the former is more important, but hey, that's me.

Spamalot was sweet. The ending was changed and a character was added, but it was still amazing. It dropped the witch scene and the bridge of death, but the songs and additions made up for it. There was a song about needing Jews to be successful on Broadway. It was funny.

Anyway, I'm tired after walking all over downtown Manhattan for most of the day.

Oh, yeah, by the by. I just found a button that lets me add images. I'm going to do it just for kicks.


This is a fan drawing of a character from Final Fantasy VI. I think it's based on the CG reinvention of her in the revamped version of the game, but it could be mostly imagination... I guess... Either way, it's incredibly good.

The End.

P.S. If you like video game music, check out Chrono Symphonic: Chrono Symphonic: Chrono Trigger ReMix Project - http://chrono.ocremix.org

4 comments:

Michael said...

Found luggage and monty python? That must have been a very good day indeed. I have one question I would like answered, what, if any, type of homework do you have?

Well I have finished my hmwk and am off ttyl

Anonymous said...

congrats on the luggage!
and your gay blog wont let me do html script... i am sad

Anonymous said...

I commented on this, I swear I did. Stupid internet, ate my post. Eh.

Glad you got your luggage.

I said more last time, but I don't remember it. Ah well. Have fun, be safe.

One week!! ^_^

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found your luggage!

Is "Celes" the girl's name, or something else? If it's her name it's a good name.