Friday, April 13, 2007

Murdochian

I just typed in schedule anomalies into Outlook. (Schedule anomalies being things outside of normal class schedule stuff.) I'm very busy for the next few days. I kind of feel like Murdoch. I don't really like it.

It occured to me today that I haven't done something simply because it would be fun in a while. Or, perhaps more accurately, I haven't done something fun and let it be fun throughout. I decided to do Brad's movie because I thought it would be fun, but now it's driving my schedule crazy so much that it's becoming not so much fun.

I need to sit down and play video games for a while. Summer will be here soon...

P.S. Go to www.purple.com. It's nothing dirty. It's good times.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those are not good times.

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Go do something fun.

And I enjoyed the purple.

Anonymous said...

If you're going to sit down and play video games... Cat and I can come kidnap you, right?

Yes, do something fun. Because it's fun. ^_^

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

it's close.. you're close.... so close.... hang on, pal.

Anonymous said...

.