Friday, November 18, 2011

Wisdom Teeth.

I got my wisdom teeth removed today, so I won’t be writing anything terribly interesting tonight.  My wonderful mother (have I mentioned how great my parents are?) and sister are here to take care of me and I’m a little vicodin’d up, so I’m going to stay away from blogging today.

I didn’t really think through this blogging every day for a month thing, did I?  I get rid of my internet, get my wisdom teeth removed, travel a bit…  It was a terrible month to start.  And yet, it’s worked.

Since I’ve started doing this, I’ve racked up somewhere around 1200 views.  As a comparison, my total number of views ever is 2200 or so.  That says something about consistently updating, right?  (Or my extended social network’s masochistic reading habits…)

Speaking of my audience, is there a chance that anyone out there has any requests?  I’ve got more than enough material to keep talking at the internet for a while, but on the off-chance that there’s something you want me to talk about, the comments would be the place to do that.

So… thanks for sticking with me so far this month.  Better update to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nicole Zaagman said...

I hope you feel better Kemp, I know how getting your wisdom teeth out goes :( no fun! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Do you feel that when writing characters you have to have a similar experience as the character or just a creative imagination?