Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Like many other bloggers (probably, I think...), here's a small list of things I'm thankful for:

  1. Food.  It's a simple thing.  I take it for granted.  
  2. Clean water.  Whenever I want it.  It even gets heated! 
  3. A family that loves each other.  
  4. A mom and dad who are best friends.  Their marriage has never, ever faltered.  They've had to put up with a lot through the years, but I have never doubted their love for one another.
  5. Sisters.  I guess.  
  6. A full time job that I like that's sort of in my field. 
  7. A location for the short film I'm working on.


You know what?  It's positively obscene how much I have to be thankful for.  I am a tremendously blessed person and no list, no matter how long, can capture the number or quality of gifts that the Lord has lavished me with.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

^like