Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dear heavens...

I don't update for a week and people start having discussions with comments. Not a good sign.

Not much has been going on in chilly Ohio. I've just been working. Which has been really, really boring. There's three of us to do a job that one person would be bored doing. Oh well. I do so need money for New York.

I got my hands on Harry Potter 6. That was fortunate. I tore through it in two days and was very sad and wanted to cry at the ending. But I didn't.

Today, I had guy time with Alex, Kyle, Brooks, Corey, Tim, and Josh Noggle. It was fun. We played Risk, which I'm really bad at, but still managed to get into the last three spots. We ended it because we knew Josh, inevitably, would win and nothing we could do would stop the inevitable. We came to find out after the game that he has never lost a game of Risk. Oh ho ho, a challenge!

So I've been bored for the past few hours, having read two Harry Potter books and beaten Zelda: Master Quest. Oh yes. Smacked Ganon right back into the Sacred Realm! What now!?

I'm getting nervous about going to New York. I'm afraid I'm going to be so bored. Especially by the end. Especially hanging out with people all day every day. Drama kids can be a bit much sometimes. Maybe I'm just feeling antisocial.

I get to go to lunch tomorrow with one of my good friends, but before that, I'm getting a hair cut! Woo! (Yes, that means I haven't gotten one yet...) I still haven't decided how short I'm going to go. Alex so wonderfully reminded me that if I got it cut short enough, I could revive the spike and the goggles. Very tempting...

Goodbye.

4 comments:

Michael said...

You haven't got your haircut yet? Shame shame. So, you finally finished Harry Potter and the half-blood Prince. The ending is of course sad but brilliant. Too bad you live so far away, you can't join in the hijinx (which by the way is the only word in the English language with three dotted letters in a row)that have been going on. Ok there has only been one but hey we surprised Jen. But New Year's Eve is looking up. You know things will be interesting with Nate around. Anyway, I have accomplished very little over break. Don't worry about J-term if it gets too much you can always call me and I'll bring you straight back to the ground. haha. So hope you have a good Christmas just 2 more days!!! Jterm is in only 10 days!! this break has flown by surprisingly. So do you have any idea who that mountain state person is? it couldn't be Sarah could it?

Anonymous said...

/\
/ \
/ o \
/ o o\
/ o o \
/ o o \
/___o___o____\
/\
/ \

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

/\ thats my lovely gift to you. its a flatened christmas tree! hope you like it

Anonymous said...

Cute Nate. Vedy cute.

I still hope we can do something for New Year's, even if we can't do it New Year's Eve cuz Jen has to work the 1st.

I didn't like Half-Blood Prince as much as I liked the other books. Its the ending. I kept thinking "Some way, he's coming back. He's coming back. He's gotta be coming back." Ah well.

Love ya, miss ya, stay safe!

Merry Christmas!

Michael, Sarah doesn't get on the 'net except for email. In fact, I doubt she even knows what Kemp's blog is. Heck, /I/ dont' even fully understand a blog. Unless you tell me its the same thing as Xange, just without the "X."

[/rambling]

~*~ Rad