Friday, December 02, 2005

Still experimenting...

So now I've got a little more time for updatage.

I had a really nice quiet time this morning. I read some My Utmost for His Highest and as always, Oswald Chambers had some nice things to say. I've decided that I'm not just going to read Chambers' commentary, but the scripture at the top and a little more. It was really neat today. I read Ephesians 3:7 "But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ." I think Paul meant that the things he would have considered gains as a Pharisee, things like a good reputation, a strong beard, and a good family were all just distractions from his goal of becoming closer to Christ.

Anyway, that's all the preaching I'm gonna do for now. I changed screennames so I wouldn't sound all "look at me, I'm Christian!" Today is the last day of classes. That's kinda neat. It's almost sad. I have some good friends up here that I won't see for a month. The funny thing about college is that you always have something to do. If I ever get bored, I can just go to the lounge and talk to random people. Or go for a walk around the pond. Or dance (that's legal now at Cornerstone).

I'm off to my last class of the semester!

No comments: