Thursday, December 15, 2005

Mood = Bleh

I'm pretty bored right now. There are a number of things that I'd rather be doing than sitting home by myself. I've already read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix since I've been back and I don't have the money to just go out and buy Half-Blood Prince. I've almost beaten Zelda Master Quest. I've done almost all of my Christmas shopping.

The problem with running out of distractions is that it means I have to deal with things that I don't really want to deal with right now. The funny thing about college is that while I'm there, I get things done because if I don't, nobody else will. Here, I don't want to call about registering for my CLEP test. I don't want to write a resume for the internship I want over summer. I don't really want to go into work today, but I know it'll put me in a better mood just to do something.

I figured something out yesterday. I'm a control freak. About a lot of different stuffs. I think one of the reasons I want to go into Youth Ministry is that I know how I want ministry done. There are things that annoy the cow out of me when a ministry decides to move a certain direction.

I think I'm going to go write in my actual journal. Keep having a good break, guys.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

save me from my boredom...

you really need to use aim so we's can talk :-)

dont forget, "it's manly to be an acountant"

Anonymous said...

A lot of people seem to be bored over break and want something to distract them from thinking.

~*~ Rad

PS - If you can wait that long, I'd be happy to bring Half-Blood Prince back to school with me. ^_^

Michael said...

A control freak? ok maybe about your car but I wouldn't say that about you as a whole. That's just the boredom talking. Trust me, I have been thinking along similar lines. Well talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a library nearby? You could put HBP on hold if it's checked out already. Then at least you wouldn't have to wait all the way until the 15th when we can bring our copies and shower you with them (well, give them to you anyway... showering might hurt.) Wish I could magically teleport my copy to you...

Anonymous said...

I will assume you are alive and kicking. but my guess is that you aren't home much and as a result only make a brief appearance at meals. And when you are home you are probably hiding out in some basement lair or something while you car sits in the garage as proof to your parents you are home. Let me guess you don't work today and probably slept til noonish? Anyway hope you are doing well and have a wonderous Christmas

Anonymous said...

Well, I am a friend of Kemp's from college. let's say I really like the snow:) and there is a lot in the large spacious state from which I am from. But you Moo have also intrigued my interest when you said you have a guess. Do you still? If so, who do you think I am? And Merry Christmas.