Sunday, December 04, 2005

Let it snow...

Yeah, it's weird for me to say that...

I just spent the past 45 minutes or so playing in the snow while walking around the pond. Good times. It's days like today that make me remember why it is that I wear contacts all the time...

I had a read through for the one act I'm in. That went pretty well. There wasn't too much sushi, though. I was hoping for more. Directly after that, I went to my facilitator's house, driving about 50 miles an hour because of terrible road conditions. We played some great games, heard some funny music, and just had some good old fashioned hedone. (By the by, that's a greek word that comes from Epicurean philosophy. The image is kind of like senior year of high school, hanging out with your friends by the beach, and just being comfortable with each other for a while. It's a wonderful feeling.) I got to talk to his daughter a little bit more on my level. Turns out she's an aspiring fantasy novelist. She does with novels what I'd like to do with video games. We got to have a nice converation about our respective worlds. Twas fun.

Now I'm very tired and I'm going to go to sleep now. I have to get up for church in the morning. It's kind of sad that it's the last time I'm going to be there for a while. At least six weeks... Oh well.

Laterz!

P.S. By the way, I think I turned comments on so that you Xanga people can comment if you so desire. If you could try so I know if it worked or not, that would be swell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who seriously goes to bed at 12:37 seriously sleep when you are old.

Anonymous said...

*Pokes at this*

Did you get a new s/n for your IM? Well, I guess it really doesn't matter, I've never seen you get on any. :-P

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

the snow sounds like fun!
"Hedone"- what a great word.
Had a good time studying with you guys last night!