Sunday, December 25, 2005

Mmmm

My heart warms when I view the two DVD sets of Looney Toons that I got for Christmas. Guess what we're watching back at school, guys?

Christmas has been pretty good. I got an unprecedented amount of clothes, including two boxes of socks and a matching hat and scarf. Yay.

At church today, I had one of my weird "I must do this" feelings again, but it quickly passed. I think it's best not to make rash decisions regarding future careers in the five minutes at the end of a Christmas service. Something about that strikes me as irresponsible.

Work wasn't too bad today, either. I fully expected it to be packed, but I've seen normal Friday nights worse than tonight. (Which could be a bad thing, as the holidays are the time of the year when we get out of the red...)

I really need to work on my resume. I'd like a job in New Mexico over the summer.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Sounds like you had a good Christmas. Guess what I got Phantom for Christmas Heck Yes!! So that is what I am guessing we will be watching. And I agree with moo are you sure you understand the meaning of "unprecedented"? Sounds like you didn't get that much more clothes than I did. Oh and I think you will find this funny. I asked for a Young's concordandce, don't look at my post like that I wanted one, anyway my mom bought me a Strong's so guess what? I will definately be able to find one now.

And yay, for not making rash decisions but then...

Well see you around well next year.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kemp, I can't say I watched many Loony Tunes. Sad to hear about your Christmas was slow?... Good luck on your resume. It's late though so I am off.

Anonymous said...

oOo... oOo... i wanna watch! i wanna watch! and i got two packages of socks too! im excited, cuz i lose all mine at college.

Michael said...

hey Kemp,
it's like 3:37 in the morning and my pudgy dog is going balistic and won't settle down and as a result I am up with nothing to do but write a ridiculous comment see you around.

Michael said...

Wow I can't believe break will be over Monday, then we get to return to Cornerstone :) Happy day oh and moo has a point