Friday, December 23, 2005

Some things never change

Isn't it great when you're afraid something is going to change, but it doesn't? I like that feeling. I was afraid that my friend Jess and I's relationship would be really different, or at least, not quite the same, and I am happy to report that it is exactly the same. We sat at Panera for maybe an hour or so and compared notes about college, made fun of ourselves, and talked about the future and God (all very typical of us). I had a panini. Isn't that such a silly name for a cooked sandwhich? I thought so.

I think I shall choose now as the one (and possibly only) time when I plug the links on the right of your screen. Megatokyo and 8-Bit Theater are some of the funniest and nerdiest webcomics on the web. CNN is where I get my news at school. Finally, the last one there is Angel Rising. This is the title of the game I've been working on forever. Yes. Literally forever. Anyway, if you are at all interested, and it's okay if you're not, in the fictional musings and new ideas of this world, feel free to check it out and leave me constructive criticism.

That's it. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

No comments: