Saturday, December 03, 2005

...I'm not sure if I like having to title everything...

Another pretty day. It's pretty cold though. I have a speech journal to do, a friend to pick up from work, tons of studying of World Civ, doing a read-through of a one act I'm in (this involves sushi, though, so it's okay), and going to my Leadership Journey facilitator's house. It'll be a fun day. I like fun days.

This one act I'm in is pretty neat. It's a Japanese absurdist play and it's called The Man Who Turned into a Stick (death). Bizarre name, but what can you expect from absurdists... I play a man from Hell. More like an officer, really. At the end, I get to jump out into the audience and point my spear/stick thingy at audience members and accuse them all of being boring sticks. Woo! Anyway, it's Japanese, so at the read through tonight, I think my director/RA/friend/suitemate is going to get us Sushi. Woot!

I'm gonna go do a speech journal now.

No comments: