Saturday, December 31, 2005

Chim Chiminey, Chim Chiminey, Chim chim cheroo

I finally got a haircut! Woo!

It's the last day of 2005. It's been an interesting year. I finished high school, started college, and umm... did some other stuff. I've seen just about every friend I have ever kept in touch with (I've made a few trips to Michigan, I went to NM for their graduation, I of course saw my OH friends, and I made new friends at college).

I kind of want to put interesting and philosophical things here, but I've got nothing... I'm really hungry, so I'm going to go out to eat with my family now.

P.S. Yesterday I had sushi for lunch in downtown Medina. It was yummy.

2 comments:

Michael said...

hmm Mary Poppins, interesting choice. And weren't you supposed to get a haircut a while ago? Oh well have a great new year, odd to think that 6 years ago everyone was worried about "the Y2K bug" it doesn't seem that far away. Oh well Have fun in NY over Jterm ttyl.

Anonymous said...

You /finally/ got a hair cut eh?

I say "no" to Looney Tunes. *Sticks out tongue*

Hope your Christmas and New Year's went well.

TWO WEEKS!! (Only cuz you won't be at school during Jterm. How sad for you. :P Enjoy your theatrical stuff. ^_^)

~*~ Rad