Thursday, December 08, 2005

Did you ever have equal mixtures of ice and sand on your coat?

So yesterday, around 5:15, I said goodbye to my dorm room and made the trek to Muskegon. We loaded up two cars with three peoples' luggage and arrived just in time for a taco dinner. We got up this morning, picked up a friend from school, and headed to the sand dunes for a time of joviality and sledding.

Sand dunes. I've never sledded on sand dunes, but it was quite the experience. Add that to the fact that we found two halves of a canoe on the dunes, and we had ourselves quite a blast. I highly suggest that ya'll try canoeing down a sand dune sometime.

Anyway, I'll be home tomorrow night, weather permitting. After we see Narnia, of course! Bwa ha ha! Should be fun. If don't see you sooner, I'll see most of you on Sunday!

5 comments:

Michael said...

sounds sightly interesting, I have decided to quit being the voice of reason.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you know about it already, but there's a Narnia video game for PS2. Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

*Laughs at Michael*

Who all went to Nate's?

Hope you got home safely. And didn't have to drive in too terrible the weather.

~*~ Rad

PS - You left without saying goodbye... :-P We said it at school before I left, and I called your cell. So you're forgiven. :)

Anonymous said...

hey kemp, i had to check this out since u talked bout it today. i'm glad ur home kempelton...i guess i missed ya...hehe...anyways...hope ya have a good week and see ya soon...
laters..

Anonymous said...

Hey i know whay you like bloggs better... its more "college"lol.... im glad your home!
Roz