Tuesday, December 13, 2005

There's no place like home

The drive home was pretty uneventful. Thanks Cornerstone friends for suggesting I blow 20 bucks on a car charger I didn't need! Just kidding. It was kind of sad, though. I figured since I had infinite battery, would call some friends on the way to check up. I think I got seven different voice mails... It's like they all conspired to not answer the phone when I call...

Home hasn't changed much. I went to church on Sunday and enjoyed it, saw Harry Potter 4 in theaters and didn't really enjoy it all that much (they spend the first third of the movie trying to see how fast they can get through the plot and the rest of the movie is spent on action. Cool action, but action only.) Yesterday, I saw Narnia again, after reading Harry Potter 5 for about four hours... Today, I went up to the church to help out if Shawn needed me.

I wound up going through internship 101 with Tyler (for those of you who don't go to my church, the Mid school Pastor/intern). He told me how to make a resume for ministry jobs, he related a bit of his experience in order that I benefit from his wisdom. It was pretty sweet.

I still don't know what I want to do with my life. The unfortunate problem is that if I want to do one thing, I stay at Cornerstone. If I want to do something else, I need to go to a better Computer Science program. I think. I dunno. I'm pretty confused about the whole subject.

I'm gonna go help feed deacons at the Milioni house now. See ya'll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I still don't know what I want to do with my life."

Join de club, mi amigo. Join de club. I'm just happy I'm not the only one.

*Checks /her/ voicemail* Darn, I didn't warrent a call. :-P Tip for you though, my cell is off cuz I'm home. ^_^

Glad you're home safe. :-)

~*~ Rad

Michael said...

good you made it home have a good break

Anonymous said...

hey man.. long time no answering emails... ok.. you should check your email. there are certain things best not said on a blog. i am bored out of my mind! cant wait for school tostart again. welp... im done, c ya

Anonymous said...

*Wide grin*

'With a $65.5 million opening, Disney executives are more than pleased with the box office performance of The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe and have greenlit production of the next book in CS Lewis' series, Prince Caspian. "Disney was hoping for a $60 million opening weekend and since the film's opening exceeded their expectation they are moving forward" on Caspian, for a December 2007 theatrical release!'

~*~ Rad