Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... but can't touch it

One down, four to go. The science exam wasn't too bad. Unfortunately, I have two more to go today and two tomorrow. I studied from about 12:30 til about 5, then continued studying from 5:30 until 7:30, then studied some more from 8:30 til 10. I had a few breaks for food and a "Christmas Party" with my LJ group. When I finally stopped studying, I went for a rather frigid walk around the pond, then came back and busted open the Sacred Realm, allowing an evil thief-King access to the most powerful artefact ever. You know how those days go.

Hrm... tomorrow afternoon I'm going to my friend Nate's house to party until Friday morning, when we turn around to go back to Grand Rapids for NARNIA! Yay! Then we go out to lunch, then I go home. I was going to take someone home, but she found a better ride.

I'm leaving. I need to go study for speech. Grr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ArtIfact. *Pat pat* Exams and cramming will do that to people.

*Hug* Its almost OVER!! *Joyful jumping*

I'm pumped for Narnia. :)

~*~ Rad

Anonymous said...

Ack, five exams is too many. Good luck with speech. Surely all that studying over lunch will pay off?